Nursery will start on Monday 7th September, mornings only, extending to full days from 14th September.
Year 3 and year 4 will join years 1,2,5 and 6 for the re-opening of the school.
Start date for year 1 and year 2. These children will join year 5 and year 6 for the re-opening of the school.
We have followed the Government Guidance in accordance with our individual school needs to devise this plan and hope that parents will support the changes we have made to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Please feel free to read the whole (14 page) document, when you have time. This will also be available, for future reference, on our school website. However, for the time being here are our top ten main points for you:
1. School will reopen to:
* Years 5 and 6 on Wednesday 2nd September.
* Year 1 and 2 on Thursday 3rd September (and Y5 and 6)
* Years 3 and 4 Friday 4th September (and Years 1,2,5 and 6)
2. Nursery will start on Monday 7th September, mornings only, extending to full days from 14th September.
3. Reception will start Monday 14th September, mornings only until Friday 18th September, with 1:1 meet the teacher meetings throughout the week of 7th September.
4. We will have three wider bubbles of children to allow sensible movement around school, safe use of amenities such as PE equipment and toilets, use of dinner hall and playground and to allow staff to move between classes when needed. These bubbles are:
Bubble 1: Nursery, Reception and Year 1
Bubble 2: Years 2,3 and 4
Bubble 3: Years 5 and 6
5. We will be introducing staggered start and finish times for all children so that there isn’t a large group of parents at school at one time. See guidance for times (section 4.8)
6. Children will be expected to wear uniform.
7. Breakfast club will be open from Monday 7th September but only to working families and those with Social and family workers. Numbers are limited.
8. After school child care will start from September 14th September but only for working families and those with social and family workers. Numbers are limited.
9. Attendance procedures will resume and all children are expected to attend every day.
10. Dinners will be served from 2/9/20 as usual. Pupils who have free school meals and are not in school on Wednesday 2nd or Thursday 3rd, due to the staggered start, can order a packed lunch to be collected from school.
For more detailed information please read the document. I will post bitesize information for you on the run up to reopening in September and will post a video to show you where you will drop off and pick up your children, nearer the time, so that it is absolutely clear for you all.
Full document attached for September opening
Due to adverse weather conditions the school will be closed today.
The school is closed for May Day Bank Holiday.
School re-opens on Monday 24th February